Other formats of political dialogue
Along with the Summits and the meetings of the Council and the Committee the Ukraine-EU political dialogue provides for the following formats of consultations and meetings:
- at the level of foreign ministers (twice a year);
- at the level of ministers for justice and home affairs (once a year);
- at the level of political directors (twice a year);
- at the level of Working Group for Eastern Europe and Central Asia (COEST) (twice a year);
- at the level of Working Group for OSCE and Council of Europe (COSCE) (twice a year);
- at the level of Political and Security Committee (PSC) (per quarter);
- at the level of Working Group for global disarmament, non-proliferation and arms control (CONOР/CODUN) (twice a year);
- at the level of Working Group for conventional arms (COARM) (twice a year).
There are additional specialized formats, such as Trilateral consultations Ukraine-EU-Moldova on customs and border aspects of Transnistrian settlement (twice a year).
The schedule of the EU-Ukraine political dialogue is accorded between the sides twice a year – for the period of a rotating EU Presidency.