One of the main priorities of the Mission of Ukraine to the EU is to provide support to Ukrainian exporters who are present or plan to enter the EU internal market.
In particular, the Mission of Ukraine to the EU maintains working contacts with key EU institutions on the functioning of its internal market and the implementation of trade policy, which allows to receive from them professional assistance, including advise, when working with interested Ukrainian manufacturers.
The Mission of Ukraine to the EU also maintains regular contacts with leading EU business associations (including sectoral ones), the vast majority of which are located in Brussels. The capabilities of such associations, which represent interests of different European business from all spheres can also be effectively used in order to promote the interests of domestic exporters, including establishing business contacts, organizing meetings in the format of "business to business", distributing commercial offers of Ukrainian enterprises and searching for interested contractors, receiving advice in the field of technical regulation (sanitary and phytosanitary requirements), assisting in solving problems, etc.
Depending on the nature of the issue, the Mission of Ukraine to the EU has the opportunity to provide both advisory and practical support to interested companies.
Advisory support usually involves the provision of information on the general conditions of access to the EU market, in particular:
- the amount of import duty on the relevant type of goods;
- EU regulations governing the circulation of specific product in the EU internal market (including technical regulations and harmonized standards);
- analysis of already existing volumes of trade between Ukraine and the EU;
- information on thematic exhibition events held in the EU.
Practical support, depending on the available opportunities, can be provided in the following forms:
- assistance in finding partners for business;
- organizational assistance to hold meetings in the format of "business to business";
- search and selection of suppliers of necessary services (legal support, marketing, insurance, logistics, etc.);
- assistance in solving problematic issues, by bringing attention of involved EU institutions.
Customers willing to place their commercial offer (business offer) based on the European Enterprise Network (Enterprise Europe Network) can send a request to the following e-mail addresses: [email protected] and [email protected].
In the application, the client must provide the information specified in Annex I (with strict adherence to the instructions contained in the right-hand column of the table), taking into account Annex II, which contains definitions of types of cooperation.
The accuracy of filling in the information will be checked by the Mission of Ukraine to the EU, as well as by the experts of the Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises. Therefore, the submission of incorrect or incomplete information by the client will make it impossible to further publish the relevant profile in the database of the European Enterprise Network.