This query may be prepared in a free form however it should precisely reflect main points of the request or business proposal and include following information:
- name and address of the enterprise and it’s web-page;
- general information about the company;
- precise description of goods (services) concerned, its CN code (8 digits);
- in case of search for any kind of partnership (franchise, transport/logistics, merger or exchange of shares, subcontracting /outsourcing activities, joint venture etc.) – detailed description of the issue;
- obtained certificates of compliance with international and European standards;
- contact details of the person responsible for this issue in company.
Customers wishing to publish their commercial offer (business offer) on the basis of the European Enterprise Network (Enterprise Europe Network) can apply to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this application, client needs to provide information, indicated in Annex I (with clear adherence to the instructions included in the right column of the table), taking into account Annex II, which includes definitions of types of cooperation.
The correctness of filling in the information is checked by the Mission of Ukraine to the EU, as well as by experts of the Executive Agency for Small and Medium Enterprises (Executive Agency for Small and Medium Enterprises). As a result of the submission of incorrect or unknown information by the client, it is impossible to further publish the relevant profile in the database of the European Enterprise Network.